New ROM new improvement of battery life. Excellent!

I'm very happy with the latest update of Android. First Google updated my Nexus One a few days ago via OTA. Suddently I saw Gingerbread 2.3.6 (GRK39F) took control of my phone. I was wondering, what was new in this version. I didn't see any. But here it is:


But then I noticed that the battery life has improved. At the time of writing this article Nexus One has been 3 days without charge. Good work Google! Excellent! Thank you!


Similar story with the update of my Samsung Galaxy S2. Till recently I was always disappointed with the battery life of Galaxy S2. Once I updated it to Gingerbread 2.3.4 and the battery life went even worse. After 10 hours I had to look for charger. I was so frustrated that I was about to sell it and waited for Google Nexus Primus. But then three days ago I tried my luck and updated Galaxy S2 to Gingerbread 2.3.5 (XXKI3).


And look. The update brings huge improvement in battery life. Now it has been two days and Galaxy S2 still has 28% juice. Thank you Sammy! I'm happy again and don't want to divorce Galaxy S2.